The lightweight and portable Cineo Matchbox makes available all the advantages of our professional Remote Phosphor studio line in a budget-friendly, battery- powered package that is perfect for the shooter on the move. At 3.25” x 5.25” x 1.5” and 15 oz, the Matchbox outputs a stunning amount of high-quality light at a variety of interchangeable color temperatures. Producing 1000 lumens across a 160o spread, it out-performs any other lighting source of its class.
It is the most elegant solution available for on-board camera lighting.
- Utilizes Remote Phosphor Technology (RPT ) for accurate, consistent output
- Optimized output for film, video, and still photography Small and lightweight
Available 2700K, 3200K, 4300K, 5600K
- 160o light spread
- Local and DMX dimming options with no color shift, 0-100%, flicker-free
- Completely silent operation
- The Basic Matchbox Kit (600.0100) includes: light fixture,120- 240VAC adapter, 3200K and 5600K phosphor panels, 6 ft. power extension. Additional light control, color temperature options and battery adapters are also available.
- Input: 6-26 VDC input
- Power consumption: 13w
- Lamphead dimensions: 3.25” x 5.25” x 1.5”(82.6mm x 133.4mm x 38mm)
- Lamphead weight: 15 oz (425g)