Sony NP-F970 – Features:
- Super-long battery life: The NP-F970 has an estimated life of 720 minutes (12 hours). The battery life is based on continuous recording at 75° F for Sony camcorders with the LCD screen off and 4.0W power consumption. This is only an approximation and will vary based on actual power consumption of the component being used, manner of usage and temperature.
- Lithium-ion Cells have no memory effect, so it may be partially charged without creating memory problems
- Highly efficient, compact and lightweight
- Built-in microprocessor communicates with camera, and accurately indicates remaining battery time in minutes
- Environmentally-friendly: 100% free of lead, cadmium and mercury
- Battery Type: InfoLITHIUM® L Series – Li-Ion
- Battery Capacity: 7.2V, 45 Wh, 6300 mAh
- Output Voltage: Maximum: DC 8.4V
- Operating Temperature: 32° to 104° F | 0° to 40° C
- Dimensions: 1.5 x 2.4 x 1.8 in | 38.4 x 60 x 70.8 mm
- Weight: 11 oz | 300 g
Dual Channel Simultaneous Charging
S-3602F has 2 charging channels, with DC 8.4V, 2A charging output for each channel, and can charge 2 batteries simultaneously.
The 4-level LED charging indicators are provided for each channel, which indicate the real time capacity by percentage when charging.